Tip Permit

To visit a council waste recycling / tip centre with a Bromsgrove Hire Van the hirer must apply for a CVT Permit (Commercial Vehicle And Trailer Permit).

This will allow the van to have access to the centre as long as cargo is household waste.

The CVT Permit can be applied for online via the council website but can take up to 10 working days to arrive so please apply for them before hiring the van.

Visit Bromsgrove City Council Website to Apply>>